PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The company Roumen Peter&Co. (Gtm-Hellas) recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of personal data as well as electronic transactions. Gtm-Hellas considers of paramount importance its purpose, protection and preservation by taking all necessary technical measures and respecting the applicable legislation. The trust of customers, partners and suppliers is of particular importance to our company. In order to maintain this trust, we must process personal data in a secure manner and in accordance with applicable law.
The purpose of this policy is to inform users / customers about the data collected for service and inform them about offers and new services, but also about their rights in accordance with applicable law.
General Terms Of Protection Of Personal Data:
The www.gtm-hellas.gr, recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal data. The data collected by the company is that required and used solely for the purposes for which it is collected to the exclusion of any other undesirable use of them. The purpose of this policy is to inform users about the data collected for their own service, as well as to inform them about offers and new services. Through this policy users may be informed of their rights to access, change or delete them.
• User personal data: the www.gtm-hellas.gr it requests and receives from you only those data that are absolutely necessary to serve the relationship between us and are used solely for the purposes for which they have been collected. Also, data that you have voluntarily disclosed to our company are collected.
• Data security: the company has taken all appropriate technical measures to safeguard your personal data. It provides limited access only to those (employees / partners ) who are required to access the data. Take all necessary measures to avoid any unauthorized access, use or modification of such data. It complies with applicable law and has set procedures for data protection.
• Data recipients: data recipients may only be authorized employees of the company as well as third parties, who through contracts with the company are committed to the observance of this policy and especially for the non-copying, disposal, destruction and alteration of such data.
• Permissions: data users have the rights by law to the access, correction and deletion of data.
• Data usage: www.gtm-hellas.gr can use your data to inform you about offers, new services as well as everything else related to the operation and organization of our company. In case you do not wish to receive updates/newsletters from our company in the future, you can unsubscribe through the statement (unsubscribe) or submit it by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
• Data disclosure: the company does not disclose the data of users and their transactions unless it has written authorization from the user or this is imposed by a court decision, prosecutor’s order or decision / Order of another public authority.
• Change policy: the company reserves the right to amend this policy by updating this text in order to comply with the applicable data protection legislation as well as in any other case it deems necessary.
Ways and reasons for collecting personal data:
Our company, Gtm-Hellas collects and utilizes your data based on the following ways and procedures:
• Personal data entered when registering a new user (customer) and filling out contact forms: registering the new user (customer) in the online store is a website possibility for easy placement of any product order. When registering the new user, the following personal information is requested:
(Name, surname, company name, activity, address, zip code, city-region, country, telephone, e-mail address, T.I.N.) The above data are necessary for the processing of the customer’s order from the online store and are available to Gtm-Hellas in order to be used for the proper execution of the customer’s order. Also the data you submit in contact forms are used exclusively by our company giving sophisticated access to its employees, partners for the sole purpose of communicating and resolving your issues.
• Newsletter / informative e-mail: we wish, if you consent, to inform you about products, services, events, discounts and promotions of our company(including personalized content and advertising, social media, and our online partners). When completing your purchases, you can select the corresponding box to send you promotional messages, newsletters, updates. With your consent, we will use your e-mail address as a convenient way to contact you for your order or any other notification and reminder as you receive personalized offers and will be informed first about new products and services we offer. At any time, we may inform you about the site, but only with your permission.
• Multiple: when uploading images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with built-in location data (EXIF GPS). This is critical because site visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
Rights to access personal data:
You have the right to review the personal data we hold and generally exercise any right provided for by the legislation on the protection of personal data.
You retain the following rights in detail:
• Right to information about your personal data.
• Right to correct and complete your personal data.
• Right to delete your personal data. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified retention period, for example because in some cases we are legally obliged to retain the data, or because the data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
• Right to freeze (lock) your personal data: it concerns data that their processing is not in accordance with the provisions of this law, especially due to the incomplete or inaccurate nature of the data.
To exercise any of your aforementioned rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the identification information that may be requested alternatively, you can yourself, if you have registered with the store, log in and process your personal data as you wish.
Data storage time:
The period of storage of the data is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria as appropriate:
• When processing is required as an obligation by provisions of the current legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as the relevant provisions require.
• And when processing is performed on a contract basis, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary to execute the contract and to establish, exercise, and/or support legal claims under the contract.
For the purposes of promoting products and services (marketing), your personal data is kept until the withdrawal of your consent. This can be carried out by you at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent in the period prior to its withdrawal. We also retain your account data for as long as you maintain it and have not requested its deletion. Your data, which you give us in order to provide you with services, will be kept for as long as necessary so that we can continue to provide you with these services.
The personal data managed by our company is completely secure and encrypted to third parties. We never share or trade your personal data with third parties. You have a legal right to be informed about your personal data stored with us, as well as to request their correction or deletion. We protect your data, stored with us through technical and organizational measures to effectively prevent loss or misuse by third parties. To protect your personal data, data is transmitted in encrypted form.